Student Housing Services - Respect, Friendship, Fun, Involvement, Independence, Leadership, Responsibility, Engagement, Growth

Online Application


The residence application for the Winter 2018 semester only (one-semester contract) is now OPEN. Students currently living in residence during the Fall 2017 DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY for the Winter 2018 semester. Assignments for the W18 semester will be communicated during the first week of December.

NEW FIRST YEAR STUDENTS Fall 2018/Winter 2019

The online Residence Application for New First Year students for the Fall 2018/Winter 2019 semester is currently OPEN. Applications and deposits for Fall 2018 admission are due June 1, 2018.

To start your application, scroll to the bottom of this page and login to our online Residence Application Form. If you do not have your Central Login name and password, you may use the alternate authentication credentials in lieu of your University of Guelph login. A central login and password will be mailed to you from Registrarial Services after you have accepted your Offer of Admission.


The Returning Student Application for Fall 2018/Winter 2019 is currently OPEN.

All students who apply on or before January 19 will have the opportunity to self-assign their unit and bedroom (East Village or West Residence). After January 19, Individual and group/suite placements are available on a first-come first-served basis, subject to availability. A $250 application Fee is required by January 19 and is non-refundable.


The Fall 2018/Winter 2019 application for transfer students is now OPEN. All NEW incoming transfer students are guaranteed a space in residence if you apply with deposit before June 1, 2018.


The Fall 2018/Winter 2019 application for upper year students applying from off-campus is OPEN. Currently, all off-campus applicants will be added to a waiting list for spaces that become available after assignments have been completed for current residence students and new incoming first year students.


If you are continuing your studies during the Summer 2018 semester, living on campus is a convenient and affordable option. The Summer 2018 application is currently OPEN. Residence accommodation is provided in our East Village Townhouses. Students currently living in a Graduate House may apply to remain in the same location for the Summer 2018 period using this application.


The Fall 2018/Winter 2019 application for new incoming exchange students OPEN. Currently, placement is available in ALL residence communities, but is subject to change based on availability at the time of assignment.


The Fall 2018/Winter 2019 application for Graduate students is currently OPEN. Applicants will be assigned as vacancies become available in our University Houses, East Village Townhouses or West Residence (78 College Avenue). Graduate applicants will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.

OVC Students

If you are an incoming student to the Ontario Veterinary College, please use the Graduate Student application form.

OTHER STUDENTS (ie. Open Learning or Exchange)

If you are enrolled in full-time equivalent courses through the Office of Open Learning, or you are registered in a English Language Certificate Program, you will complete the OPEN LEARNING Student Application or the Summer Application (if you are applying for the summer semester).

I Have My Central Login
User Name:

I Do Not Have My Central Login
Student Number:
Last Name:
Birth Date: