Welcome from the Macdonald President
Mac Hall is what!? Dynamite!
I’m Tawny, the Macdonald Hall President for the 2012/2013 year and the first thing I want you to know is that Macdonald Hall is one of the most spirited residences on campus! If you did not choose Macdonald Hall as your first choice, I promise you, you will soon be converted. Having Mac as your “home away from home” is one of the best things that could have happened to you!
As you likely know, Mac Hall is an all-girls residence (home to 150 female students) and (as if that isn’t awesome enough) the rooms are spacious, the hallways are huge, the ceilings are high, the bathrooms are clean, the community is warm and welcoming and an incredible year ahead is a definite.
Our mascot, Lola Ladybug, will be strutting her stuff during Orientation Week, where you will get a chance to meet her, as well as your Mac Hall Council and amazing team of Residence Life Staff! And, by the end of the week, I’m betting Mac Hall will already be beginning to feel like home for many of you!
-Tawny Allison, Macdonald Hall President 2012/2013
Macdonald Hall Council
- Macdonald Hall Council is comprised of a Hall President, Vice President, Social Co-ordinator, Operations Manager and Section Representatives
- Hall Executives (except Operations Manager) are elected in February for the next academic year
- Operations Manager is elected in September for the current academic year as well as Section Reps
- Macdonald Hall Council meets one night each week to plan social activities for the residents
Macdonald Hall Council Executive 2011/2012:
- Tawny Allison (President)
- Katie Coombs (Vice President)
- Elene Ueckermann (Social Coordinator)